Friday 22 February 2013

Penny’s Story

I had a hip operation that went wrong, which made me physically very incapacitated. It was thought that I had an infection in my hip joint. My friends prayed and much to everyone’s amazement, no infection was found.

Penny

People remarked how well I looked. I was never ill, only inconvenienced in my movements. I had a marvellously caring husband, a most wonderful circle of friends, and the most amazing God looking after me during all this time.

My leg is not completely normal now, but I am not prevented from doing anything I want to, even if it’s a bit slower than before. I can’t thank God enough for His love for me, directly and through friends. He is astounding in his generosity of love so freely given. We do nothing to deserve this, He just gives.

What’s your faith story?

stories@camberleyconnections.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment